NoMachine Makes OpenSSH Win32 Port Available

NX Info info at nomachine.com
Wed May 5 19:56:18 EST 2010

Hi all,

We are happy to inform you that we have made available a Win32 port of
OpenSSH. We have also created a dedicated area on our website along with
the relevant build and installation instructions:

http://www.nomachine.com/contributions.php.

While still in the early stages and requiring a little more evolvement,
the port includes both the client and the server and implements a majority
of the functionalities found in the original code. As per the OpenSSH
development standards, we have added the portability code to the pure
version of OpenSSH.

For a complete list of features and open issues, please consult our website:

http://www.nomachine.com/news-read.php?idnews=312.

/The NoMachine Team