5.2: Solaris 10 x86 x-11 forwarding fails, assign requested address

Seth Ellsworth Seth.Ellsworth at quest.com
Tue May 25 09:43:32 EST 2010

That works, and setting listen-addrs to only IPV4 address works as well.

This is in a package I provide to multiple distinct customers, and would prefer to fix it in a way that 'just works' across the board. Meaning no config needed, and still allows IPV6 if desired.

---

Seth Ellsworth

Vintela Development

The people and products of Vintela are now a part of Quest Software.

Read the press release to learn more.