OpenSSH developers @ FOSDEM 2011

Martin Paljak martin at paljak.pri.ee
Thu Sep 23 23:51:57 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm writing from OpenSC project (OpenSSH used to include OpenSC support for smart cards, it has been removed now and PKCS#11 is used instead, whish is nice), we're planning to have a "Security / hardware crypto keys" themed devroom at FOSDEM next year. Are people on this list interested in participating, and trying to tackle the problem of "Why OpenSSH does not work with my smart card the way I want" or "If SSH client can work with PKCS#11, why can't I keep my server keys in a dongle or HSM for sshd as well?"

http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011
--
@MartinPaljak.net
+3725156495