authentication ok but connection disconnects

Javier Vila Lopez javier.vila at darstelecom.es
Fri Apr 29 03:54:14 EST 2011

To whom it corresponds,

I have been trying to connect my RHEL4 machine through public key
authentication against a windows server 2003 machine running OpenSSH for
Windows v3.8.1p1-1.

I set up everything: keys, user, etc. Doing sftp -vv user@<wsip> I see that
authentication went ok but somehow, connection hangs up. I removed
anti-virus and other security software on the ws2003 machine that could
cause this error and same results.

Can anyone please help me? I am getting desperate here: don’t know what else
to try.

Please find attached my sshd_config file plus the output I get when
performing the sftp command on my linux machine.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Javier Vila López
DARS Telecom, S.L
Ingeniero de Sistemas - System Engineer

+34 690133111
javier.vila at darstelecom.es

C. Gabriela Mistral, 2 28035 - MADRID

* P  Antes de imprimir piensa en el Medio Ambiente *.