sshd: Allow more directives in Match-Block

Michael Stummvoll michael at stummi.org
Wed Dec 21 02:23:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I think, there are some more directives, which could be allowed in the
Match block in the sshd_config.
For myself, i needed PrintMotd, PrintLastlog and PermitUserEnvironment
within a Match block, so i wrote a patch to add these, which worked for
me, but may there are some more options, which would make sense in a
Match block.
May other users of SSH could need something like this too, so I attached
the patch looking forward, it goes into the vanilla source

Greetings,
Michael

PS: I am not subscribed, so please CC related discussion to me.