feature request

Cyrille Lefevre cyrille.lefevre-lists at laposte.net
Wed Feb 9 10:23:17 EST 2011

Le 08/02/2011 23:14, Markus Friedl a écrit :

> so you just want to multiplex several file descriptors over a single
> ssh connection?
> -M can do that for you. or do you need a single process on the remote host?

neither, I already know and use -M in another circonstance.
-M allow you to multiplex several child connexions over a single master
connexion, this has nothing to do w/ file descriptors.

imagine that I want to communicate w/ a remote process w/ more than the
only 3 standard file descriptors.

Regards,

Cyrille Lefevre
mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre-lists at laposte.net