PKCS11: selecting which key to use

Aris Adamantiadis aris at 0xbadc0de.be
Fri Feb 18 20:36:29 EST 2011

Le 18/02/11 03:52, Peter Stuge a écrit :
> NdK wrote:
>> Just popping in (not subscribed, please CC) to ask if it's planned to
>> add "identity selection" when using a PKCS#11 provider.
>
> For lack of better alternatives I guess PKCS#11 URI may be the way to go.

Hi Peter,

this seems perfect to me, on the condition that PKCS#11 URL are easy to
obtain.
Being able to set a PKCS#11 URL inside a .ssh/config file seem very
important to me.

The specifications are to be found in here :
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-03

I'm still looking forward a reference implementation, because it doesn't
look trivial to implement.

Aris