receiving empty prompt from openssh server

Ananth Raghuraman araghuraman1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:54:47 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am using the Ganymed-SSH2 Java library to access openssh.
I have enabled Keyboard Interactive authentication.
After successfully returning the correct answer for
the first challenge ( "[Password:]" ) the openssh server
issues another challenge. The second time, the
prompt is empty! The name, instruction are also empty.
In addition the number of prompts variable is 0. I am not sure
whats going on here. Any insights would be well appreciated!

Thanks!