Call for testing: OpenSSH-5.7

Roumen Petrov openssh at roumenpetrov.info
Sat Jan 8 09:46:48 EST 2011

Damien Miller wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Roumen Petrov wrote:
>

>> Damien Miller wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> OpenSSH 5.7 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
>>>
>> [SNIP]
>> Now make target "distprep" is broken. So either remove dependency from
>> catman-do or provide bootstrap shell script, please.
>>
> Works for me. Can you please provide the output of a failing make?
>
> -d

On user request in the past for bootstrap script the suggestion was to
run make -f Makefile.in distprep. Now this don't work. As this is
documented I guess that ordinary users will just follow the guides found
in internet .

As example I found this documentation
http://dev.globus.org/wiki/GSI-OpenSSH/CVS_Procedures .

Roumen