Contributing Code to OpenSSH

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Jan 23 16:52:49 EST 2011

On 01/23/2011 12:45 PM, David and Jamie Gosselin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have found a bug (memory leak) in the OpenSSH code for which I
> would like to submit a patch; how do contributors go about the
> submission process?  The website does not appear to afford such an
> opportunity to give back.

You can either mail the patch to this list (note that it must be sent as
either a mime type of text or inline otherwise it will be stripped by
the list server) or via http://bugzilla.mindrot.org (both of these are
covered at http://www.openssh.com/report.html, along with a couple of
other things).

--