Announce: GSSAPI Key Exchange Patch for OpenSSH 5.7p1

Simon Wilkinson sxw at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 21:51:53 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of my GSSAPI Key Exchange
patch for OpenSSH 5.7p1. In addition to adding support for key
exchange, vital for enterprise users of SSH and Kerberos, it also adds
a number of other GSSAPI related features:
    *) Cascading Credential Renewal - when enabled, credentials
renewed on your local workstation are automatically forwarded to hosts
which you have logged in to.
    *) Load balancer support - GSSAPI connections are now supported to
hosts behind a round-robin DNS load balancer
    *) Multi-homed host support - GSSAPI connections can be performed
to hosts where each interface has a unique name
    *) Identity selection - the client and server identity can be
selected, increasing flexibility in complex authentication scenarios.

The latest version of the code is available from the git repository at
https://github.com/SimonWilkinson/gss-openssh/

Patches can be downloaded from
http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html

The only changes in this release are those necessary for the patch to
apply to the 5.7p1 tree.

Cheers,

Simon.