Yes/No Pedantic Patch

Joshua Teitelbaum joshuat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:28:45 EST 2011

GOD HATES Y/N :D
It's been a pleasure and a wonderful journey.
We will continue to type 'yes' in lieu of 'y' and each time, know that
Markus we're saying yes *to* you and because of you.
For those with a morbid curiosity, the patch is at
http://blogmeariver.com/YNPEDANTIC.tar.gz

Thanks and keep up the good work.
--josh