openSSH 5.8p2 BindPort patch

Rory McNamara pink.banana.fish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:50:49 EST 2011

But i don't need access to github/sourceforge. Well, not at school
anyway. I will definitely have a chat with the IT tech next year to
see what he thinks, but i doubt that they will change much, especially
if i already have working ssh access to home etc. I might be able to
aquire slightly higher privileges, becuase teachers get less blocked
stuff, and as far as i know, this is decided at the proxy from the
NTLM auth. I do have conflicting error messages for the proxies
though, so there may be more than one (some errors come from a squid
proxy, some from a ISA proxy)