openSSH 5.8p2 BindPort patch

Rory McNamara pink.banana.fish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 21:05:40 EST 2011

I remembered last night that i used chrome on debian with the proxy,
and successfully accessed a https site. If i try to connect to port 22
without setting the sourceport, i get reset, probably from the
firewall. If i try to connect to port 443 without setting the
sourceport, that is the error i recieve. So i believe you are right
that it only occurs if you use CONNECT. I can confirm that i tried
connecting to port 443 and still got the error, as i documented what i
tried as i went along