SSH book reviewers wanted

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 23:32:54 EST 2011

I'm assuming the book costs money? If so, then I am completely against it.
Personally, I don't see anything this book would tell me, that Google
wouldn't.

On the other hand, if this book is being given out for free, I'd say you've
probably wasted your time getting it published, again because all the
information I could ever need is in Google. (or in the source code).

</2cents>