Restricting users using one port

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Mon Oct 17 00:20:14 EST 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:08:57AM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
[...]
> I'd suggest calling them LocalAddress and LocalPort (or ServerAddress
> and ServerPort) though.

On second thought, I think it should be "Match ListenAddress" to be
consistent with the existing directive.  I'm not sure if the port should
be "Match ListenPort" to be consistent with ListenAddress, or "Match
Port" to be consistent with the existing Port directive (I'm leaning
toward the former).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.