any hope for bug 1663 or similar function?

Filipe Fernandes ffernand.list at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 01:19:00 EST 2012

Hello All,

I have the same problem with 150+ boxes all running OpenSSH.  Although
we don't use the patch, and have to write services which modify the
authorized_keys file on all boxes.

OpenSSH 6.1 looks like it's up for review, but as far as I can tell,
there's been no mention of the patch.

Is there a timeline for something like this, or is it simply because
the patch is not worthy of inclusion?

thanks,
filipe