Full replay logs of OpenSSH sessions

Wed Jan 11 23:02:39 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am not 100% sure if this is a -dev or a -user topic, but I am
leaning towards the former. Feel free to cuss at me and tell me to ask
-user, instead.

I used to run a patchset that allowed full logs of everything taking
place via OpenSSH. This also allowed me to replay any session, live or
after the fact.

I am fully aware of the security implications of logging everything,
especially regarding passwords.

Still, in this specific case, I need full logs due to due diligence
requirements.

Is anyone aware of such a patchset or another way to achieve this goal?

Thanks,
Richard