pkcs and host keys

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Fri Jan 20 04:20:15 EST 2012

Dear Damien Miller and friends,

> No, I haven't started working on it yet for lack of smartcard
> hardware.
> I (or someone else) will probably get around to it sooner or later,
> but
> it will go quicker if I can get a supported USB smartcard on OpenBSD.

GOOZE would be glad to support such a project donating 10 ePass2003 to
interested OpenSSH developers.

The ePass2003 is fully supported under GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and Windows:
http://www.gooze.eu/epass-2003

Cryptographic algorithms:
* RSA 1024/2048bit.
* DES/3DES.
* SHA1/SHA2.
* MD5.

Certification:
* FIPS 140-2 Level 2 (pending).
* Common Criteria EAL 5+ (chip level).
* Certified as CCID compliant by libccid project (Ludovic Rousseau).

Drivers:
* OpenSC GIT drivers are available.

Documentation:
* http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide

We already shipped the ePass2003 to FreeBSD port maintainers (libccid
and opensc). If you are interested to receive a free ePass2003, please
fill a request here:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-epass-2003-free-software-developer-kit

We would love to collaborate with OpenSSH developers and offer free
hardware. Just let us know!

Kind regards,