Host Key verification issue

Mckinnon, Heather (Heather) hmckinno at avaya.com
Tue Mar 20 01:15:02 EST 2012

Chris - thank you very very much for your help.

The issue was that one of the first lines in the remote script was an 'scp' from the local server to the remote server, and the authorized keys on the source server did not include my key from my remote sever.

I am able to fully run my script.

Cheers, and thanks again.
Heather