Unix socket forwarding

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Mon Nov 5 12:28:52 EST 2012

thread, rise from your grave!

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, William Ahern wrote:

> If there's real interest by the team to accept the feature, I'd be happy to
> update my patch and workout any integration issues and misgivings. But for
> years there's been nothing but stone cold silence concerning this feature.

Hi,

I've finally found some time to work though long-standing feature requests
(so far: authorized_keys from a command, multiple required authentication),
and I'd like to take a proper look at Unix domain socket forwarding.

Is there a more current patch than the one on your website available? I'd
like to see if I can get it in for 6.2 if possible.

-d