patch proposal for ssh-copy-id script

Sebastiano Di Paola sebastiano.dipaola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:58:39 EST 2012

Hello everybody,
I write an update version of ssh-copy-id script in order to support
sshd non running on standard port 22.
So I added another parameter to the script to allow user to specify
the daemon port.
I've also changed the way the command line parameter are retrieved in
order to have a more "robust" way of getting them using getopts.
Due to this change host name must be preceeded by -h parameter.
Anyway attached there is  the patch for the script and the manual page
as well derived from openssh6.1p1
Any comments are welcomed and appreciated :)
Kind regards.
Sebastiano Di Paola