AIX 5.8p1?

Ty Haller THaller at sefcu.com
Fri Sep 21 13:14:16 EST 2012

I will contact them.

However it seems that IBM just publishes binaries built from the regular OpenSSH sources.

They list their latest version as being built with OpenSSH 5.8p1. My question is does version 5.8p1 address the mentioned vulnerabilities?

I would expect those kinds of fixes to come straight from OpenSSH.

Thanks,

Ty Haller
SEFCU
Lead Administrator