"no such identity"

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Apr 5 11:36:53 EST 2013

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 10:49:52AM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 03:26:55PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Apr  3 00:15, Darren Tucker wrote:
> [...]
> > > That's it, but it also needs the following patch.  Sorry, I should have
> > > pulled both in for 6.2p1.
> >
> > Thank you.  Wouldn't it make sense to release a 6.2p2?
>
> Just discussed it with Damien and yeah that's going to be pretty
> annoying, so we'll do a 6.2p2 in probably a couple of weeks to pick up
> this and anything else that crop up between now and then.  I'll put the
> 64bit cygwin change (the windows.h thing) into that branch too.

OK, I've pulled in all of the changes that were in what was tagged for
OpenBSD 5.3 into both HEAD and the 6.2 branch.  Here are the changes
that have been made since then and whether or not I think we should put
them into the branch (I'm open to discussion):

   - markus at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/05 20:16:09
     [sshconnect2.c]
     reset pubkey order on partial success; ok djm@

no (externally visible behaviour change)

   - djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/06 23:35:23
     [session.c]
     fatal() when ChrootDirectory specified by running without root privileges;
     ok markus@

yes (bugfix)

   - djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/06 23:36:53
     [readconf.c]
     g/c unused variable (-Wunused)

no.

   - djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/07 00:19:59
     [monitor.c auth2-pubkey.c]
     reconstruct the original username that was sent by the client, which may
     have included a style (e.g. "root:skey") when checking public key
     signatures. Fixes public key and hostbased auth when the client specified
     a style; ok markus@

yes (bugfix)

   - markus at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/07 19:27:25
     [sshd_config.5 auth.h monitor.c auth2-chall.c auth2.c]
     add submethod support to AuthenticationMethods; ok and freedback djm@

no (feature change)

   - djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2013/03/08 06:32:58
     [ssh.c]