Too many public keys

Aris Adamantiadis aris at 0xbadc0de.be
Fri Apr 5 19:56:20 EST 2013

If you have too many public keys, you can use a config file to
specifically set an identity file to use with an host. I don't see what
problems you try to resolve, when in the opposite this limitation of
public key numbers tries per connection has actually been useful during
the Debian Openssl fiasco.
While I agree that there's no point counting failed gssapi attempts as
these cannot really be bruteforced.

Aris