Full replay logs of OpenSSH sessions

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Aug 21 02:55:57 EST 2013

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> Thanks, but I am not sure I want either a Windows-centric base product
> or something that tries to intercept stuff.
>
> FWIW, I am attaching the patchset I found in my backups. Maybe someone
> is interested in this and willing to take it from here?

Hi,

Thanks for sending this. I'm not 100% sure we want this in the base sshd
but quite a few people have asked for it over the years (particularly
people with system under financial audit requirements) so it might be
worthwhile.

Could I ask you to create a bug on https://bugzilla.mindrot.org/ and attach
this patch?

Also, there are no copyright/licence blocks on the new files. Are these code
that you wrote? If so, could you please add a licence block (ideally
using this template http://goo.gl/BQ5a4v ) to each of the new files?

Thanks,
Damien