getpgrp

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Feb 15 15:03:33 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> wrote:
[...]
> Is killpg(-1, ...) defined to do anything?

I don't know, but it's never going to do that.  The I added getpgid
but it's only used in the if() test, the killpg is a static argument.

> The condition I worry about is terminating the listening sshd by accident.

I don't think that can happen.  We don't set grace_alarm_handler until
after we've returned from server_accept_loop in a newly forked
process.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.