OpenSSH Overwrite path

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 11 23:51:18 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Jose Ortega <kocar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good news, your program CYGWIN Openssh has overwrite my %PATH% in a Prudcution W2003 Server.
> Many thanks for the problems in my job.

If you're referring to the binary package of openssh at
http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/ then that is not supplied, endorsed
or supported by the openssh team.  The binary package is extremely old
and I wish they'd take it down.

I'd suggest you direct your complaints to the correct forum, however I
do not no what that would be (the list referred to by
http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/support/ no longer exists).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.