AuthorizedKeysCommand

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Tue Jan 15 04:00:59 EST 2013

Seems very useful.

Implementation-wise I would not exclude AuthorizedKeysFile if
AuthorizedKeysCommand was present, because if script will be connecting to
external services which mail fail or hang, one still needs access to
machine in case of emergency.
In this respect, execution of external command should be time-limited to
avoid locking admin out of the system in troubled times.

b.