Open SSH configuration query

Saurabh Bhatnagar saurabh.b.bhatnagar at oracle.com
Thu Jul 18 12:50:15 EST 2013

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the inputs.

Our specific requirement is that:

We need cygwin to know that when a SSH  session is opened onto a Windows build server, it must map the required filer shares as n/w drives in the ksh env.

We can't run our shell script in dos shell but in ksh where as the .bat file needs dos shell.

My command run from hpux:

$ ssh <windows server> myscript

(mapping is implicit)

--

Warm Regards,

Saurabh Bhatnagar | Development Manager- Software config & Build Mgmt.

Phone: +918041836080 | Fax: +918041526000 | VOIP: +918041836080

Oracle Software Engineering

ORACLE India | Plot #1, NR ENCLAVE, EPIP INDUSTRIAL AREA, WHITEFIELD | 560066 BANGALORE