Failure to Launch (was override -q option)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Jul 21 08:39:16 EST 2013

Actually, double checking the first email I sent was "right". Can you
confirm the lines at the end reach you, the same as below. If you do
get everything and there is nothing useful then suggestions about what
to look for in syslog etc would be useful as I can then encourage the
sys_admin's to look.

--
Professor Laurence Marks