Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.3

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 01:38:23 EST 2013

On Jul 25 13:35, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 6.3 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release contains
> some substantial new features and a number of bugfixes.

I'm testing from current CVS, and I ran into a problem on Cygwin.  The
new forwarding.sh regression test testing LocalForward/RemoteForward
doesn't work.  I'm getting "connection refused" errors.

Does this functionality use AF_LOCAL descriptor passing by any chance?
If so, it can't work on Cygwin and the test should be disabled.

Other than that, 6.3p1 builds fine on Cygwin x86 and x86_64 and all
other tests pass.

Thanks,
Corinna

--