Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.2

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Mar 8 13:04:27 EST 2013

On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 12:02:51PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
[...]
> +int usleep(unsigned int useconds)

In theory that's supposed to be useconds_t, although I guess it doesn't
matter much for the one use we have which has a static argument.

It's possible that something, somewhere *doesn't* have the function but
*does* have the prototype.  I further guess we can cross that bridge
if/when we come to it.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.