Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.2

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 20:42:21 EST 2013

Hi Darren,

On Mar 12 11:31, Darren Tucker wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:47:10AM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:

> > > for AuthorizedKeysCommand, yes.  There's probably other places where
> > > it would also be useful (StrictModes checks come to mind) but those
> > > are not new and I'd rather review those on a case by case basis.
> >
> > ok for release so long as we use it pervasively afterwards
>
> thanks, committed with a slightly more descriptive function name and
> comment.

Along the same lines, will a yet-to-be-designed patch have a chance in
future, which replaces all tests for uid == 0 with a platform-dependent
function testing the uid for being any administrative user?

We discussed this a couple of times in the past and I even provided a
patch ages ago, but this never came to fruition.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer