Memory leak in OpenSSH Server for Windows/Cygwi

remoteshaman.com at gmail.com remoteshaman.com at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 20:57:07 EST 2013

Hello!

Repeating the connection / disconnection to "OpenSSH Server for Windows"
using FileZilla about 10 times we get a whole bunch of hung processes
sshd.exe and sftp-server.exe: image

As a result, we have a memory leak through "OpenSSH Server for Windows".
Problem is seen only when using FileZilla, another version "OpenSSH for
Windows 3.81p1-ninth July 2004" and continues to be present in the current
versions of "OpenSSH for Windows".

For more details for "Memory leak in OpenSSH Server for Windows/Cygwi"
please read this post (screenshot attached to post):
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.remoteshaman.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_kunena%26view%3Dtopic%26catid%3D21%26id%3D58%26Itemid%3D114%2373