Last http://hg.mindrot.org/openssh commit is from 2013-06-11

Steffen Daode Nurpmeso sdaoden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:10:43 EST 2013

Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> wrote:
 |"hg convert" seems to have stopped working for some reason - it no longer
 |appears to be recognising changes. I think I'll just pull the hg

I don't know if it matters, but before asking the ML i searched
and got a hit saying

  class 'mercurial.error.ParseError' - mindrot.org
  hg.mindrot.org/openssh/annotate/053b381724b8/acss.c
  A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of
  function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred

I can reproduce the search result via 'openssh mindrot mercurial
error' (Google, from Germany).

 |appears to be recognising changes. I think I'll just pull the hg
 |repository and replace it with a git one.

I would appreciate that -- it's ever so astonishing how easy
revision control has become, even with fixups and heavy patch
reordering, short-living branches and then garbage collection.
All of this possibly not of real value for portable OpenSSH,
though.

 |-d

--steffen