FIPS 140-2 patch for openssh 6.3.p1

Manish Jagtap manish.jagtap at airtightnetworks.com
Sat Oct 12 01:40:43 EST 2013

Sure. Will post in couple of days.

Regards,
Manish Jagtap

-----Original Message-----
From:
openssh-unix-dev-bounces+manish.jagtap=airtightnetworks.com at mindrot.org
[mailto:openssh-unix-dev-bounces+manish.jagtap=airtightnetworks.com at mindrot.
org] On Behalf Of Steve Marquess
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 5:59 PM
To: openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
Subject: Re: FIPS 140-2 patch for openssh 6.3.p1

On 10/10/2013 12:01 AM, Manish Jagtap wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is FIPS 140-2 patch for openssh 6.3.p1 available somewhere or do I have to
> make one using
> http://www.openssl.com/export/openssh/openssh-6.0p1.fips-revised.patch ?

I think you'll need to refactor that yourself for 6.3p1, sorry. We get
asked about that fairly frequently. That patch was developed at the
request of some commercial clients, most recently for 6.0p1. If we ever
update it we'll post the new version(s) too.

If you do create a newer patch I'll be glad to post the result at the
same location.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess