Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.7

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Mon Aug 18 20:04:06 EST 2014

Hi,

[2014-08-18 11:23:41 +1000] Damien Miller:
> OpenSSH 6.7 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible.

(Not that this is important, but) running `make tests` I get:

	run test connect.sh ...
	nologin: invalid option -- 'c'

	Usage:
	 nologin [options]

	 -h, --help     display this help and exit
	 -V, --version  output version information and exit

	For more details see nologin(8).
	ssh connect with protocol 1 failed

My nologin binary identifies itself as:

	$ nologin --version
	nologin from util-linux 2.25

I got it straight from my distro (Arch Linux).

Other than that, I have experienced no regression so far with
openssh-SNAP-20140818; but if I do I will report them here...

Cheers.

--
Gaetan