Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.7

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Aug 20 11:32:36 EST 2014

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014, The Doctor wrote:

> All right My old BSD/OS system still works.
>
> Still would like to figure out
>
> username with style protocol 2
> tset: standard error: Operation not supported

Looks like some interactive shell initialisation is running for a non-
interactive shell. tset is probably trying a termios call against a pipe.

> Also I tried to use 6.7 pre on a system and got no kex alg
>
> Rolled back to 6.6 no problem.
>
> I was using Zap-o_com using aes256-ctr

What's "Zap-o_com"?

Your client probably only supports the "diffie-hellman-group1-sha1" key
exchange method. Unfortunately this is weak by modern standards, since it
uses a 768 bit group.

kexalgorithms curve25519-sha256 at libssh.org,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

-d