Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.7

Kevin Brott kevin.brott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:03:30 EST 2014

Must have bolluxed something up in the compile environment - that or
http://www.mindrot.org/openssh_snap/openssh-SNAP-20140828.tar.gz had a
configure tweak that fixed it.  All systems tested now build and pass all
tests.

That said - the stupid race condition in that one test is cropping up
sporadically still - I think it's related to the load (or lack thereof) on
the VM host.

With, of course, the caveat that any system with a native openssl < 0.9.8.f
will not compile OOTB. A supplemental openssl needs to be installed that
meets the version requirements, and then ./configure needs a
--with-ssl-dir= directive that points to it.

--
# include <stddisclaimer.h>
/* Kevin  Brott <Kevin.Brott at gmail.com> */