Make SSH_ORIGINAL_COMMAND available in AuthorizedKeysCommand context

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Feb 5 23:25:54 EST 2014

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014, Francois Leurent wrote:

> Hi
>
> Using SSH_ORIGINAL_COMMAND in AuthorizedKeys is so helpful,
> I'd like to know if it might be possible to access it in the
> AuthorizedKeysCommand context (via env ?). Is this possible ? can
> anybody give me advice on going into this ?

Can't be done sorry - authentication happens well before the command is
sent.

When command="..." is specified in authorized_keys and the output of
AuthorizedKeysCommand, it's just saving the restriction for later once
authentication has completed and the protocol has progressed far enough
for the client to request a shell or command execution.

-d