Segmentation faut on mips device

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Jan 5 21:19:53 EST 2014

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 8:10 PM, ANDREY ROZE <roseandrew at me.com> wrote:
> I unfortunately I am unable to run under gdb debugger as it must also be compiled. Please help solve this problem, for me it is a major obstacle .

First suggest: run whichever program crashes with full debugging on
("ssh -vvv" for the client, "sshd -ddde" for the server) and post
those.  This might give a hint as to approximately where and what it's
doing when it's crashing, which might be enough for someone to guess
what's going on.  Failing that, you might need to build a debugger for
your target platform.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.