Question Reagrding open SSH

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 24 22:31:23 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Kumar, Yogendra <Yogendra.Kumar at ncr.com> wrote:
[...]
> Connecting to b2bpsftp.dell.com...
> Sun_SSH_1.1.4, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f

This is not OpenSSH, it's a derivative modified work by Sun/Oracle.
We can't help you with this.

[...]
> debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version SecureLink SSH Server (Version 3.2.1.142)

This is also not OpenSSH, and I've never even heard of it before.  We
can't help you with this either.  I will say that since your failing
case didn't even get the remote banner, I'd be looking for problems
with your network.

Can you reproduce the problem with the stock OpenSSH built from the
code from openssh.com?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.