Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.5

Tom G. Christensen tgc at jupiterrise.com
Tue Jan 28 06:38:36 EST 2014

On 27/01/14 13:11, Damien Miller wrote:
> Could you try this? You'll need to run autoreconf.

<snip patch>

I tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.[678] and in all cases inet_ntop is
correctly detected.
On Solaris 7 I got the expected warning about the missing prototype.

I'm however seeing errors in the rekey test on sparc-sun-solaris2.[67],
the same three errors I got on IRIX 5.3.
Something is iffy with that since those same tests passes on
i386-pc-solaris2.6.
Could there be some timing/performance issue causing those failures? The
3 hosts that fail those tests are also the slowest hosts (USII 336/400
Mhz, and MIPS R4600PC/133).
My sparc-sun-solaris2.8 host is a zone on a 4x900Mhz USIII system and it
passes the testsuite fine, the i386-pc-solaris2.6 host is a VM running
on an i7-2600 cpu.

-tgc