Patch to Prevent client from not opening channel

David Helwig helwigd at collax.com
Tue Jul 8 01:41:22 EST 2014

Hi there,
i had the problem that it wasn't possible to prevent the client from not
opening a channel.
This is necessary for me because i have written a custom shell which is
doing some cleanup work after the connection is closed, which is not
possible in case the shell isn't started at all.

I have found some people with the same Problem on the internet, so i
patched in a channelgracetime.
I have asked on the openssh irc why there isn't such a feature and
nobody had a real answer.
If you know some reason why this is evil, and generally bad, please let
me know.

Also as far as i'm concerned i haven't broken anything but if you see
something really wrong please tell me.

Greetings David Helwig