corrupted copy in regress/multiplex.sh

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Fri Jul 25 17:14:50 EST 2014

Hello everybody,

after installing openbsd-netcat some tests in multiplex.sh do still fail for
me. Sadly this happens when trying to build a package only, everything works
just fine if I try to debug this. Any ideas? Logfile failed-regress.log is
attached.

[...]
run test multiplex.sh ...
test connection multiplexing: envpass
test connection multiplexing: transfer
test connection multiplexing: forward
cmp: EOF on openssh/regress/copy
ssh: corrupted copy of openssh/regress/data
cmp: EOF on openssh/regress/copy
ssh: corrupted copy of openssh/regress/data test
connection multiplexing: status 0 test connection multiplexing: status 1 test
connection multiplexing: status 4 test connection multiplexing: status 5 test
connection multiplexing: status 44 test connection multiplexing: cmd check
test connection multiplexing: cmd forward local (TCP)
test connection multiplexing: cmd forward remote (TCP)
test connection multiplexing: cmd forward local (UNIX)
test connection multiplexing: cmd forward remote (UNIX)
test connection multiplexing: cmd exit
test connection multiplexing: cmd stop
failed connection multiplexing
Makefile:168: recipe for target 't-exec' failed
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)