Does openssh supports multi-channeling ?

Bert Wesarg bert.wesarg at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:22:50 EST 2014

Hi,

it looks like this had its 10th anniversary last month:

djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2004/06/13 15:03:02
         [channels.c channels.h clientloop.c clientloop.h includes.h readconf.c]
         [readconf.h scp.1 sftp.1 ssh.1 ssh.c ssh_config.5]
         implement session multiplexing in the client (the server has supported
         this since 2.0); ok markus@

Bert