patch to send incoming key to AuthorizedKeysCommand via stdin

Lukas Fleischer info at cryptocrack.de
Tue Jun 3 18:51:05 EST 2014

Hi,

Are there any news on this? We are currently setting up a service that
uses Git over SSH and a single UNIX account with public key
authentication. We already have 25000 users (~10000 of which will be
regularly using the service) and in order to avoid linear search on each
login, it would be great to have support for looking up keys in a
database.

What is the status of the patch (using environment variables)? If there
is anything that needs to be done to get this included into mainline, I
would gladly help you with that.

Regards,
Lukas