SFTP &

Márk Csaba markcs at gwyll.eu
Wed Jun 25 18:31:04 EST 2014

Thank you guys for the answers.

The "Match group sftp-only,!admin" didn't worked with a user which is in both group.
But it shows me that this is not a good idea. :)

I've modified the rules ... so only "Match group sftp-only" left in the config ... the users in the admin group have to use their private key to connect to SFTP. This is an acceptable compromise.

Thank you for your help and your time!

Regards,
Csaba