Match directive can't recognize capital letters

f440 freq440 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 03:28:37 EST 2014

Hi, Michael.

>> There seems to be an issue when using `Match` and `Hostname`
>> directives including capital letters.
> I don't know where you are, but, on the internet, hostnames aren't
case sensitive.

Sorry, it's my mistake. I'm concerned about `Match` and `Host` directives.
Furthermore, example code was inappropriate. Revised version is here:

# (1)
#
#    Match host remotehost
#        User alice
#    Host remotehost
#        User bob
#        Hostname remotehost.example.com
#
ssh remotehost
#=> Apply "User alice"

# (2)
#
#    Match host RemoteHost
#        User alice
#    Host RemoteHost
#        User bob
#        Hostname remotehost.example.com
#

ssh RemoteHost
# => Apply "User bob"

> Which, is to say, that what you're asking for appears to be ambiguous
to me.  SSH should probably stop on the first match in the file though
is what you're asking for?

yes. (2) is unexpected behavior for me.